Glad news for Banking,Finance,MBA and Engineering graduates. Its time to get your dream job now.
India’s new age private sector Bank,YES BANK is on massive hunt for Professionals across various domains for its branches all over India.
The Bank has engaged with global thought leadership forums like the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), Triple Bottom Line Investing (TBLI) and Tallberg Forum. YES BANK has recently become the first Indian Bank to become a signatory with the United Nations Environment Programme (Financial Initiative).
YES BANK is seeking 500 experienced, entrepreneurial professionals with 2 -12 years of relevant banking & financial services experience, strong analytical skill sets and a proven track record (MBA's/ Engineers/ CA's).
Apply for the following positions:
Profile and background:
- Post Graduates from IIM's only with Engg. degree
- Post qualification relevant Corporate Banking Relationship Management experience from 5 -12 years with Indian Pvt. Sector or MNC Banks
Profile and experiential background:
- Post graduates from IIMs only or Rank holder CAs
- Post qualification relevant experience of 5 - 8 years (for Section Leaders) and 2 - 4 years (for Relationship Managers)in Corporate / Wholesale Banking /Credit in India Private / MNC Bank
- Positions exist in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai
Requirement - I (Client Relationship Partner (CRP))
Position - Sr. Client Relationship Partner / Client Relationship Partner
Work Location - All Metros and State Capitals
- Has good knowledge and experience of handing the liability requirements of the Business Banking segments.
- Experience : 2 to 6 yrs
- Qualification: Graduation. Post Graduate preferred.
Requirement - II (Branch Service Delivery Leader (BSDL))
Position - Branch Service Delivery Leader (BSDL)
- Age :Minimum 29 to Maximum 34 years
- Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, CA, Engineer from a recognized university/premium business schools.
- AMFI/NCFM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Certification on quality programs i.e., Six Sigma, ISO, 5S, Kaizen, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Past Experience:
- Min 7 to Max 12 years of work experience in Financial Services Organisations of which minimum 3 years has to be in Banking Operations or Service Roles.
- In Corporate Heavy Branches, Min 3 years of experience in handling operations or sales of Corporate Segment Products & Processes like Trade CMS, etc.
- Minimum 2 years should be in leadership role handling team of at least 5 staff.
- Some experience / exposure to credit based products/processes will be an added advantage.
- Persons who have grown the ranks by actually working in various process / product functions will be preferred.
- Past Organisation:
- Must necessarily come from Banking & Financial Services Organisations of Repute.
Requirement - III (Branch Business Leader (BBL) / Cluster Business Leader (CBL))
Position - Branch Business Leader (BBL) / Cluster Business Leader (CBL)
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies Skills:
- Graduate/Post Graduate or MBA from a recognized university/premium business schools
- AMFI/NCFM/IRDA certifications will be an added advantage
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 6-12 years of relevant experience in operations, client servicing or sales role
- Knowledge of core banking systems and processes will be an added advantage
How to apply for these Bank Job openings
To apply for a position in Corporate & Institutional Banking, please e-mail your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply with the subject line:
<Current organisation/ <Last qualification>/ <Total years of experience>