Position : Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
No. Of vacancies: 10
Salary: for fresher - Rs.8000 to 12000 negotiable (as company standard)
Qualification: Any Engineering degree
Experience : 0-2 Yrs
NOTE : CANDIDATE SHOULD BE VERY GOOD IN ANALYTICAL KNOWLEDGE,APITUDE AND ANALYSIS POWER.
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
We are seeking a high-energy, results-focused manager to join our Media Operations team to optimize US market search engine and display media marketing campaigns. The person in this exciting new role will monitor key accounts to drive performance to customer goals (impressions, clicks and click rates, landing page conversions, phone calls, etc.) using proprietary technologies and innovative techniques. The ideal candidate will have a combination of Analysis and Internet experience. Due to the rapidly changing nature of Internet advertising, we need someone who is versatile and highly adaptable. If you are someone who can learn fast, self motivated and creative, this is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution and gain valuable experience, while working for an incredible company!
* Track, review, analyze, and optimize paid (PPC) and organic (SEO) search engine marketing campaigns.
* Utilize effective strategies including media mix, bidding, keyword optimization, landing page optimization, etc.
* Actively test ad creative, keywords, landing page designs to improve volume (impressions and clicks) and ROI (click-rate, conversion rate, cost-per-action).
* Use advanced analytical thinking and tools to guide marketing tactics.
* Provide summary reporting and updates to various groups, including senior management, on the results of campaigns under management.
* Replicate successful results and strategies for individual campaigns across thousands of other client campaigns and dozens of vertical categories and segments i.e. make individual results scalable for the masses.
* Work collaboratively with our Product Marketing, Client Services, Editorial, Media Partnerships, Engineering and Analytics teams.
* May be asked to meet with reseller and/or end merchant clients to understand their needs and increase their understanding and satisfaction for their campaigns.
* Analyze customer's feed systems: including usage patterns and identified inefficiencies.
* Create feed demos and presentations for prospective customers.
* Work with 3rd party technologies to help integrate feeds and consult on workflow solutions.
To get Job details or Apply contact:
Liam Consultancy Services
H-60| 2nd Floor |4th Street|
Annanagar East|Chennai – 102|
M - 9500049384,9790849382,044-42615119,044-42615118,044-65154699